Connecting people to nature, improving lives, opportunities & aspirations
Get in Touch
Feel free to contact Wild Elements with any bookings, questions, projects, collaborative partnerships or feedback about any of our services via:
Rivendell Building, Bangor University Treborth Botanic Garden, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2RQ
You are here: Corporate & CPD > CPD
Continuing Professional Development
For teachers, group leaders, people who work with children, young people and adults, and anyone familiar with the new Curriculum for Wales!
Wild Elements specialises in outdoor and alternative education making us the perfect choice for CPD training for anyone seeking novel ways to engage their audiences with the outdoors and nature.
Wild Elements offers a range of accredited and non-accredited CPD training courses, which provide the tools, knowledge and insight to deliver outdoor activities and alternative learning experiences confidently and successfully.
Learn how to:
- Weave basic life skills into outdoor activities
- Support personal and educational development through nature connections
- Deliver practical, hands-on, curriculum-based activities, games and experiments in the outdoors, at your school
- Combine cross-curricular themes and new Areas of Learning into outdoor education sessions
- Ensure activities are delivered safely and understand the benefits and risks
- Make complex topics fun, accessible and applicable to life, work and environmental and global well-being
- Make learning more interesting and fun
Choose your CPD training below:
- Outdoor Practitioner Level 2
- Outdoor Practitioner Level 3
- Myths and Legends
- Numeracy in Nature
- Woodland Words – Literacy
- Forest School Tasters
- Beach School Tasters
- Nature and Childhood Development
- Environment and Ecology
- Inspirational STEM (can be tailored to subject and subject matter)
- Supporting Positive Behaviour in Early Years
Wild Elements CPD is perfect for schools seeking to fulfil the new Curriculum for Wales and will help your school/organisation fulfil environmental and educational elements of the Well-being for Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
Cost depends on the session length, activities required and number of people attending, with discounts for multiple bookings.
Contact us for more information.